Discover more - be active during your holiday in Italy.
Interested in you for golfing, biking, cooking, architecture, nature, wine, gastronomy - or a combination of it all?
Rent your holiday home in Italy - with our tips you can better plan your vacation in Italy and you will experience more than if you went "on your own".
Look forward also to our very comprehensive guide material for each of the regions in which we offer holiday homes for rent; Tuscany, Umbria, Sardinia and Sicily. This guidebook, includes everything from excursions, restaurant guide, market days, shop information, general insider tips and more.
The guides are prepared by us. We have all lived for more than 20 years in Italy.
Active holiday in Italy - how do I do?
Depending on which region in Italy you decide to visit we can arrange the following activities for you:
- A chef who comes to your holiday home so you can enjoy a wonderful Italian meal of regional cuisine on your own terrace. This is one of our most sought-after experiences. Very delicious food, flexible dining times, no need to drive and children can look after their bedtimes.
- A dinner at an Italian family. Delicious food and authentic atmosphere.
- Wine tasting in an ancient cellar in Lucca.
- Visits to local authentic Tuscan wineries where you can taste their wine - overlooking the farm's own vineyards.
- A takeaway picnic "basket" with delicious Tuscan specialties. Enjoy it under an olive tree, by the beach or during your day trip.
- An intimate cooking lessons in the chef´s own kitchen in Lucca or in Florence.
- Guided cultural visits to Lucca, Pisa, Florence. Discover the cities accompanied by a local.
- Pre-booked taxi from the airport to your accommodation. Useful for late arrival, the driver may also bring the key. No waiting and no trouble explaining addresses!
- Gastronomic experiences at local restaurants, so you can taste the exquisite Tuscan regional cuisine.
After booking your holiday home in Italy, you will receive a personal login information on the website where these activities are described in details.